Eight Totally Random & Unimportant Things About Yours Truly
1) I’ve snorkeled with sharks and barracuda, ridden an Indian elephant in Jaipur, snowmobiled over a mountain pass, and been covered neck to toe in leeches. Outdoorsy adventure—and its occasional mishaps—thrill me to no end. I get downright twitchy if I spend too much time indoors.
2) Pinarellos and curvy black roads are my idea of dreamy. If I slack off blogging in July, it’s because I’m watching three hours of television daily, marveling over the enviable athleticism in the Tour de France and waiting for the mountain stage attacks. Yes, readers, I am a cycling nut.
3) I’m a classic INFJ and a libra.
4) I listen to TED Talks when I’m doing the dishes or the laundry. Somehow, instead of glaring resentfully at housekeeping chores like I used to, I now (almost) look forward to cleaning.
5) I have three gardens and am working on the fourth this summer. I also have garden books full of future projects and keep a yearly garden journal (so nerdy, I know!). Suffice it to say, life will be done with me before I am done with my gardens.
6) I like to laugh. In fact, there’s almost nothing I like more than laughing.
7) I’m now one of those annoying people that begin sentences with “Did you know in the 18th century . . . ” My friends and family strongly encourage anybody likeminded to chat me up on the blog and on Twitter (and, for that matter, Pinterest, email, and by any means possible . . . ) as it will hopefully divert this unfortunate development away from them.
8) Life Takes Lemons has won the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’